Saturday, October 9, 2010

Clear Watery Cm Right Before Period

Cream Normaderm

I started using this cream two years ago, on the advice of the pharmacist, as I had many pimples on my face. It 's a product moisturizing, anti-imperfection, hypoallergenic and non comedogenic .
is not a skin-care cream, but I consider a good remedy to soothe redness and heal minor imperfections also hydrating the skin while protecting it from external agents. The
packaging is very simple: The container is white, with the word Vichy silver dispenser and green cap.
Speaking of the pack, I find it a bit awkward: it has a good provider, but when it comes the end product is difficult to use the cream to the last drop (in fact, arrived at the "end" of the product I dismantle everything and use the remaining cream).
I think it is suitable both for younger skin and those who still think you have a skin from the grain is not too compact. The cream is very fluid and fresh, delicate scent, spreads easily and absorbs instantly leaving a pleasant sensation of freshness and cleanliness.
Personally I usually use once a day (evening), or before make-up, thus facilitating the drafting of the make up! But nothing prevents you from using it twice a day, depending on how you feel your skin! How
I said at the beginning, using it for two years and I find it really great! Sebum production was reduced significantly, with the points blacks are still there, but the pores are reduced and skin looks matte. It is a cream that works miracles, mind you, but I find his work to do it and do it well! I noticed improvement after 10 days.
The pack contains 50 ml of the product and the price ranges from € 15.50 to € 17. The product has a maturity of 12 months. Not promoting it with flying colors, however, is a little inconvenient for the container and for the price, a bit high.

INCI:

Inci:
AQUA / WATER , ALCOHOL DENAT. , POLYETHYLENE , GLYCERIN , C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE , PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , NYLON-66 , C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN , TOTAROL , ZINC PCA , GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , SALICYLIC ACID , POLOXAMER 338 , NYLON-12 , DISODIUM EDTA , CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID , TETRASODIUM EDTA , LAURETH-7 , EPERUA FALCATA / EPERUA FALCATA BARK EXTRACT , Dextrin , Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ACRYLATES/C10-30 , Acrylates / STEARYL Acrylate / Dimethicone METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER , polyacrylamide , MICA , CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE , CI 42090 / BLUE 1 , PARFUM / FRAGRANCE



- Product Type: Face Cream
- Name: Cream Normaderm
- Brand: Vichy
- Price: from 15.50 € to 17 €
- Where to Buy: pharmacies
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Deadline: 12 months
- Packaging: 3 / 5
- Quality: 5 / 5
- Quality / Price : 4 / 5

Overall Rating: 4 / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment