continue with our roundup of the products that I brought con me in vacanza!
Oggi vi parlerò degli ombretti kiko della nuova collezione che possiedo.
Eccoli tutti insieme:
Li ho provati tutti, tranne il n° 30 Bordeaux Perlato (è quello in alto), che ho comprato per il mio travestimento da Halloween!
Partiamo dal n° 125 Marrone Grigio Perlato.
Come dice il nome, è un marrone freddo con brillantini grigi. E' un colore che a me piace molto, e non lo trovo per niente farinoso! Ho provato ad applicarlo senza base e ha resistito dalle 16 alle 23 senza andare nelle pieghette.
Ha un peso di 3 gr, una scadenza di 24 mesi e un price of 4.90 €.
Eyeshadow No. 124 Dove Dark Pearl.
It 'just a dove-colored (ie brown with a gray component), famous as they say it is very similar to the Mac Satin Taupe Satin Taupe Unfortunately I do not own a Mac, but from several swatch I've seen, to me 124 Kiko seems to have a component of gray a little stronger. E 'shimmer. I tried this for a period of approximately 8 hours without basis and has resisted going in without pleats.
It weighs 3 grams, a maturity of 24 months and a price of 4.90 €.
Eyeshadow No. 174 Dove Grey Satin.
This is also a dove, but darker than No. 124. It 'also shimmer, even though the picture probably will not notice. It 'a little chalky (and the picture I think you see). I also put
for 8 hours without basis and I must say that is a little blown away. With the base but has not moved an inch!
It weighs 3 grams, a maturity of 24 months and a cost of 4.90 €.
Eyeshadow No. 175 Dove Grey.
E 'between the darker eye shadows that I mentioned so far, and even less shimmer. It too is a dove. He resisted, like the others, for 8 hours without basis without going into folds.
It weighs 3 grams, a maturity of 24 months and a cost of 4.90 €.
Eye Shadow No. 86 Blue Satin Night.
It 'just a beautiful dark blue shimmer. Maybe some time ago I would not have bought because I thought the blues were not good for those who has brown eyes, but I found that makes them stand out so much!
It weighs 3 grams, a maturity of 24 months and a cost of 4.90 €.
Eyeshadow No. 177 Black Multicolor.
It 'just a black eye shadow, but with tiny rhinestones multicolor! Saying that it is just beautiful! I see it especially suitable for the evening: brush (in moderation, because it's really black!) On a black base is the best! It's not chalky.
With the base held up from 16 to 23.
I never tried without a base, then I do not know if no base is able to hold on for 7-8 hours.
Just try the # 30 I review it!
Here is a photo of the swatch.
No. 124-125-174-175-86-177
0 comments:
Post a Comment