Tropical Shake
I must say that participate in the P10P is bearing fruit (and not only from the economic point of view)! I rediscovered this
Labello, forgotten in a remote corner of my bag.
I love lip balm, especially Labello! So when I saw him at the supermarket I decided that I had to be at all costs, especially when I discovered that he had a delicious coconut smell! Purchase
totally wrong.
As I said, has a beautiful smell of coconut ... and I just know it!
Unlike other Labello, tends to melt in the heat. Also restiste little lips and second pass (note that I will always do both!) form of small white filaments when you open your lips! Also
I have not noticed any change between before and after the drafting of this lip balm : my lips are still chapped. The
packaging is what you see in the picture: a white box drivers and yellow cap.
I had read that it was a limited edition, but the supermarket is still there. The package contains
5.5 ml product and has a cost of € 3.50 (but I read about girls who found him too ... € 1 for the "call me Fortunella"!).
mouth!
- Product Type: lip balm
- Name: Labello Tropical Shake
- Brand: Labello
- Price: 3, € 50 (but I read that can also be found at 1 €)
- Where to Buy: in pharmacies and supermarkets
- Quantity: 5.5 ml
- Deadline: 12 months
- Packaging: 5 / 5
- Quality: 1 / 5
- Quality / Price : 1 / 5
Overall Rating: 2 / 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment