Although protecting and taking care of a lot, I have the skin of the hands that crack and dry easily in the cold, so I constantly need a cream hands. I have been given, among others, two small samples of this hand cream from L'Erbolario committed my Pharmacy / Herbs trust.
I must say that I particularly like this hand cream, although I have read many positive reviews.
Despite being a moisturizer for me dry your hands. Also for me it has a strange smell, almost dishwashing liquid.
The cream is firm but not too dense, it is very fresh and spreads rapidly. The absorbency is very good, so your hands are greasy long.
champion on the back of it says to use it several times a day, in small quantities, especially before the housework and after washing hands.
Substances functional features of this product are the lemon extract and vegetable glycerin.
The packaging is very simple: the cream (white-yellow) is contained in a box-shaped plastic tube with a soft yellow with two lemons depicted.
A point in favor of all the products Erbolario is not tested on animals.
The tube contains 75 ml of the product e ha un costo di 6€.
Siccome su di me non ha fatto alcun effetto, la boccio .
Inci:
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Citrus Medica limonum Extract , Lecithin , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate , PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone , Parfum, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene , Linalool , Disodium EDTA , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben, Ethylparaben , Propylparaben, Butylparaben
- Tipo prodotto: Crema mani
- Nome: Crema per le mani al limone - Marca: L'Erbolario
- Prezzo: 6,00 €
- Dove si compra: negli store L'Erbolario e nelle Farmacie/Erboristerie
- Quantity: 75 ml
- Deadline: nd
- Packaging: 5 / 5
- Quality: 2 / 5
- Quality / Price : 2 / 5
Overall Rating: 3 / 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment