Monday, February 14, 2011

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Extensions

How to Lose a mascara reinforcing castor oil! Invisible powder

Sorry if I've been absent for almost a month, but for reasons of force majeure (2 uni exams), I have devoted all my intellectual power to review the wild, which I left prostrate both mentally and physically (in the sense that I had to ignore the makeup and wigs and slope after the last review in slippers looked like a zombie).
The first step towards the''rebirth''for me was to finally find the much-vaunted Forsan of castor oil, half hidden in the shelves of a hyper. All
glad I get home, I open e. .. How on earth I apply?
Provo with a finger but it's really uncomfortable, you can not distribute it well on your eyelashes and cheeks also cola: a mess.
Provo then with the brush of an old mascara volumizing, but having very thick bristles cheer me up a ton of product, making the application impossible.
At this point there are two things: either resign myself to Papocchia oily, or can I do as suggested and misstrawberryfields carlitadolce , an old mascara that is filled with transparent oil (the transparent gel is easier to wash off ).
I chose the second option because I had a brow gel for H & M, which happened to me a bean. The Fixer itself is horrible, the smell of alcohol and to apply it is a drama, but the packaging is quite interesting: transparent, tube, easy to empty and wash ... Not to mention the brush up, which was too large for the eyebrows, eyelashes, but that is the manna from heaven!
Here then I thought well I also do a mini-guide to creating a personal mascara castor oil! There is no need at all costs to be the fixer, eyelash H & M, can also be any clear mascara, eye, however, the size of the brush, if that is too large then pulls up a lot of oil and will leave the drops on the eyelashes ! But if you
H & M grab the gel (or if you have one already) would be better, because I with his brush I am fine, I can adjust the oil and will not let me drop product on the lashes!


1 - YOU NEED:



- Castor oil (any brand is fine as long as it castor oil 100% pure: if you not perceive it in the ingredients is listed only a component, ie, the''oil ricinus communis'');
- Fixer H & M (or any clear mascara);
- thin syringe (without a needle).


2-OPEN:




Remove the cap at the mouth of mascara, your nails or helping with something flat, like a file or a knife.



3-EMPTY AND CLEAN:



Once removed the transparent cap, purge all the gel for eyebrows, then wash brush, tube and stopper with soap and water in this passage does not skimp on cleaning at all, it is important that each piece is properly washed and sterilized, so as to remove any residual gel.


4-ASCIUGATURA:



Lasciate asciugare tutti i pezzi separatamente, anche per una notte intera, se necessario: è importante che non ci sia acqua nel momento in cui andremo a mettere l'olio dentro al tubetto, altrimenti comprometteremo tutto il lavoro fatto.


5 - RIEMPIRE:


Prendete la siringa e aspirate un po' d'olio, poi cominciate a ripempire il tubetto pulito: è un'operazione un po' noiosa, ma va fatta senza fretta, per evitare che l'olio coli fuori e sporchi tutto.




6 - READY!


Once finished filling the tube, replace the protective cap, cap-close brush with et voila! Mascara 10ml castor oil ready for use! :)




Then you can customize it as you like: I start I had written on castor oil''''(see below), but then the writing drooling, so I've tacked on a bit ' of white labels and then I laid down with tape (see top of post): There will be a beauty to behold, but at least no risk of mistaken and think that it is still a gel for eyebrows! XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment