I bought this cream a month and a half ago.
on the packaging it says is a 24 hour moisturizer, anti-imperfection, Tri-active and long-lasting matte effect. Smooths skin pads, cleanses the skin, frees pores and shrink them, comfortable and light texture, excellent base for makeup.
I did not like: I find that not keep its promises. Since the first application I had a rash, especially on the area of \u200b\u200bthe cheeks, chin and jaw. Also, I would not be appropriate at all for sensitive skin and having a not very pleasant smell, kind of clay. In short, the only promises kept are the matte effect of long duration and light texture.
E 'with no parabens, hypoallergenic and non comedogenic.
The packaging is the same as its predecessor : The container is white, with the word Vichy silver dispenser and green cap.
The package contains 50 ml product and the price ranges from € 15.50 to € 17 . The product has a shelf life of 12 months .
rejected.
INCI:
AQUA, GLYCERIN , Alcohol denat. , ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE , phenyl TRIMETHICONE , ISONONYL ISONONANOATE , NYLON-66, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosine, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURO AMMONIUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE , GLYCOLIC ACID , SILICA , SALICYLIC ACID, PERLITE , C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, CI 42090/BLUE 1, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE , DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER , SODIUM POLYACRYLATE , POLOXAMER 338 , DISODIUM EDTA , CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYISORBATE 80 , PARFUM.
- Tipo Product Cream
- Name: Normaderm New Triple Action Face Cream - Brand: Vichy
- Price: from € 15.50 to € 17.00
- Where to Buy: Pharmacy
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Deadline: 12 months
- Packaging: 1 / 5
- Quality: 1 / 5
- Quality / Price : 1 / 5
Overall Rating: 1 / 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment