Kiko
I bought this product on 15/10 and I started using it in early November. I had read many
negative opinions on this foundation: several girls wrote that burns especially in the eyes.
I rather liked it: it does not burn and, indeed, I find it a great substitute for Revlon Colorstay . The
texture is creamy, not smooth and is easy to spread. has an SPF of 12 and not comedogenic.
Inside, among other ingredients, there that muriatic acid is the cause of eye irritation in some girls were complaining. The usefulness of the inclusion within me a foundation muriatic acid is still unknown.
The estate is very good, as will cover: completely covers skin imperfections as acne or large pores. Dries fairly quickly (so it must be quick to spread) and evens the complexion. Another point is that it does not dry the skin and is available in 12 colors.
The only flaw, in my opinion, is the blower housing. The
packaging is very minimal as you can see in the picture. The pack contains 30ml
product and is priced at € 12.90 . Promoted
.
INCI: Aqua
, Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Butylene Glycol, Peg-10 Dimethicone , Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Talc , Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl - 4 Isostearate , Hexyl Laurate , Benzophenone-3 , Titanium Dioxide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Biosaccharide Gum-4, Dimethicone , Methicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , Isopropylparaben , Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben , Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta, Parfum . + / -: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77491, CI77499 (Iron oxides).
Contains Oxybenzone.
- Product Type: Cream Foundation
- Name: Evolution Skin Foundation
- Brand: Kiko
- Price: € 12.90
- Where to Buy: and Kiko in the store on their site
0 comments:
Post a Comment