Sunday, December 5, 2010
Pain Behind Knee And Calf Sometimes Behind Thigh
had been so long since I did a post like that! I missed!
XD Yesterday I went to shop for Christmas gifts at the Via del Corso: needless to say, was packed. There were people everywhere: in streets, shops, bars, in the subway.
personally hate the crowd, presses on presses, having to walk slowly as in a procession, but this time was different: it was dark and there were bright decorations everywhere. I was very struck a tree completely covered with lights from a distance you could see only a cluster of tree-shaped decorations and the effect was fantastic.
Among the many turns that I did not miss was Sephora, where with a 15% discount, I proceeded to do some 'of gifts, including a palette Sleek i-divine for me XD (photos coming soon ).
I also saw that finally Tokidoki cosmetics arrived in Italy, and as the creator of the brand is Italian, I would say that it was time. The slices are very nice, though a bit 'bulky, and also quite expensive for my taste: I hope you sbrighino to bring the whole collection trick, I can not wait to try the single eye shadows with packaging to skulls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment