For centuries, now I'm looking for Astra in the shops of Rome, and thanks to the blog Companions of snacks are made aware of this wonderful initiative with the magazine now on sale for three weeks will be some cosmetic Astra!
Appointments are three:
- 's 8 / 12 with Super Curl Mascara;
- the 15/12 with a Pencil for eyes;
- the 22/12 with an illuminating gloss. In
newsstand was just a number, and unfortunately the price of the magazine (2 €) must add 2.50 € for the mascara, then I fully disbursed € 4.50.
My advice is: if like me you are curious to try this brand and have not yet found a store (or at least get one) that sells, then this is an opportunity for you.
If you will not care about / have a neighbor who sells perfume Astra / you do not like the magazine Today you can safely let go.
I leave you with a little 'photos and the swatch of mascara on the eye with a comparison between before and after.
As you can see which darkens enough eyelashes, in a bit longer and I can tell you that the curves slightly.
The brush is very uncomfortable so curved, the curve should facilitate the application, following the natural course of the lashes, pity me using it in this way reduced to piles blacks and lumpy.
I solved this way: I passed a primary with the convex rather than concave, which then go vertical with the tip to stretch the toes. The result is one of the photo on the right: not much, but at least it's decent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment