Monday, December 6, 2010

Etf For Silver In Hongkong

Products Yes, NO and NI 'Chatter on Sunday November

Even though late, here are the products, NO and Nì of November!
I state that the opinions expressed in this post is personal, so a product that I do not like maybe for someone else is manna from heaven. As Einstein said the old man: "Everything is relative", even cosmetics in the universe.

PS click to enlarge and better see swatch
PPS the photo, unfortunately I had to do with the cloudy sky, why do not we see a glimmer of sun for centuries.


PRODUCTS IS ':

Ever since I bought it has become my favorite blush: it is a beautiful peach, very delicate. I think he's well on clear complexion, gives a touch of health without being Heidi seem in toured .

It 's a color that can vary: one sees just two passes, with three instead is perfect.

The price is around 21 €, but if like me you are in love with peach tones is a real must - haves!

I have not yet figured out if the Sun club was a summer collection of Essence or if it is a permanent line, however this is Lipgloss is my favorite.

costs just € 2, has a good consistency, spreads easily and I like the color remains on the lips.

The duration is about three hours, and if you do not eat or drink.



A pleasant discovery for what it costs (2 euro) was really a great product, takes much eyeshadow and stretches well, and if you are careful you can even use as a smear Smudge! Ideal for those who want to gain dexterity with the brush and does not want to spend too much, or are looking for a cheap brush to carry in stock.

PRODUCTS NO:


I think the brand now C alvin Klein is officially withdrawn from the market, do not see it anywhere anymore.

They say they did it for failure, but documenting on the Internet, I discovered that the back was a strange affair of the manufacturer, the Markwins , which was introduced on the market tricks toxic to children. From Markwins depended cosmetic houses as Wet n Wild and just CK. I do not know what to think at this point, if they removed the tricks CK because may be toxic or anything else: Here is a video of MUA Giuliana explaining detailed history.

I bought this duo long ago, in a perfume shop selling off all cosmetics CK, € 7.90 for well: of course I knew nothing of Markwins if no cabbage that I took! Eye shadows I have never given health problems, including because I used them very little.

white eyeshadow you can not see, you have to pass three thousand to get a vivid color: the writer and being a little dull, as illuminating the arch eyebrows and the inner eye is not worth a damn.

black eyeshadow without infamy and without praise rather than a black man looks like a gray dark, plus it's mealy and when you take it with a brush flits around like a little cloud of soot.

In short, there is enough to reject from here to eternity, without possibility of appeal.

A brown mascara that has nothing to brown.

The brush I do not like, do not distributes the product well and can not comb through the lashes, in the sense that passing over them is like a wall against the wall, the eyelashes do not pass between the brushes and the mascara does not it sticks to anything.

Moreover, the little mascara that you can put in the day crumbles (defect already found in other mascara water-proof ), so that when you find yourself mirrors many peanuts in the dark eyes.

do not know if the black version is better, or that is not water-proof , for sure I did not like this at all.

Below I put the swatch Mascara: is almost as if there were to leave the lashes all overblown and not from a minimum of color.

PRODUCTS NI ':


Essence Enamel Color & go:

E' without discounts the most beautiful glaze that I have ever seen put on your nails once they shine a thousand shades, from light green to blue to teal the ultramarine blue to turquoise. The perfect Christmas enamel, at least for me.

The problem is that it takes very little: every time I put a long day and we all chipped. Even if I use the base and top coat nothing, has never stood more than a day.

The drying time is minimal, fortunately, if the light is gone. I think the problem is only with this color because I have another polish Color & go hard and I quietly more than three days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment