Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheryl Cole Silver Hair Piece Diamante

Haul of the Epiphany (XD)




The beauty of living in a big city like Rome is that there 's always something to do. There is always something to see, especially during the holiday season.
On 6 January each year more and went to see the stalls in Piazza Navona , the carousel, the talent shows.
Even today I am honored tradition, but first I am honored balances and I did a lot 'of''shopping'' truccoso (cited) , everything on offer! XD


The My first stop was the Sephora Via Tritone, to see finally live almost nonexistent these famous balances: Yes, they are really non-existent. In all there were a couple of stands with some cosmetics at prices reduced, which could be seen even just entered. The best bargains were behind a column, on the top shelf: some colored eye shadow and mascara UD discounted at 5 €.
At the top of my wishlist was Mary Jane , un'argento divine but was not among the range of colors ... But there was
Flipside , of \u200b\u200bwhich I saw long ago the swatch and I was in love.
Poi tanto per sfizo ho preso anche il mascara colorato Flipside , un bell' acquamarna scuro. Mi manca soltanto la 24/7 in F lipside e completo la collezione! XD


Poi sono passata da Kiko per agguantare qualcosa della Siberian : i blush stranamente c'erano ancora tutti e sei, non hanno avuto molto successo... Meglio, così li hanno ribassati maggiormente ,e ho potuto scegliere! Ho preso il 05 chilled pink , un rosa chiarissimo i cui brillantini non danno fastidio una volta steso sulle gote.
Poi, vincendo le mie riserve, ho preso also mineral kohl in 01 white rose, placed inside the eye that should give the eye a natural look but awake. Paid € 4.10, discounted.
Finally I took a pencil to lips sull'aranciato, to 1.90.



After we took a little 'shopping, we were also in the new flagship store Zara 5-story, a crazy thing, that as soon as I saw it I was so O_O. There are 3 floors
kind woman and a child (only the last is for man ... poor boys XD), and so many clothes that I left half drunk and I did not take anything, with the greatest joy of my portfolio.

At the end we went to Piazza Navona ; just seen the stands, the colors, the cakes are round like a child:''I slurp ''a cotton candy and a package of marshmallows strawberry ( almost all, I have some offers ... UU xD).
Among the attractions there was also a show of indigenous who danced their traditional dances , with costumes, I liked much!


returning home by subway, I stop at Termini from Sephora to see that there were no balances: What if the spout UD lipstick at 10 €?


The packaging is beautiful, like sword in the stone, and I chose the color red is the perfect, beautiful creamy and pigmented. My first red lipstick! * _ * [ here is the swatch of Temptalia ]

Checkout at the end of a beak white kohl to 1 euro and I take it, more for a white pencil on the inner eye than anything else. I was not expecting much, but he writes well in the internal rhyme without making a doll that effect unnatural sleepless.

I wish you all a good Befana, albeit a little late: Tell me in your shoes have arrived sweeter or tricks? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment