Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pro Consumer Camcorders

Mat base corrector primer Kiko

Mat base corrector primer :




What he says of the site Kiko ?



- "Enriched with active plant sebum-absorbent" I would say sebum-corrosive.

- "Non-comedogenic " My new band of anceici friends whistles and claps.

- "The texture you merge with the skin too much.




Ok, after the parenthesis comic come to the actual review.

This is a product that I did not like. It is not even classified as a cosmetic: it is a weapon improperly.

reading various opinions on the internet I see that many girls have found that very dry skin. I've noticed it too, as well as countless other defects that I am going to list.

As soon as I heard that

Kiko had launched a line of primer my sensors makeupposi have taken action: in particular, this mat corrector primer promised fabulous things. Matting to absorb sebum and contemporanemante correct pores. With an incidence to 97% natural, silicone-free. The mecca of all make up addicted. The
purchase without a second thought, even for the price quite cheap compared to other primer as Porefessional or those of MUFE .

I state that I was perhaps a bit 'too many expectations on this product, but all of them have been disappointed so blatant.


PRODUCT:




It 's a white cream-yellow, soon spread has a slightly sticky consistency, then dries and remains as a film. If you go over your finger, you feel that your skin is smooth and uniform, but it gives me the impression that the pores can not breathe.

The smell is not too bad, but I was a bit 'the idea of \u200b\u200bsomething artificial , chemical.




PROPERTY ':


Once dried well known that large pores are slightly covered, the skin is dull and smooth. It 's very light, does not even seem to get it on.

The preparation of the foundation I am not easier, the final effect is that it has coated the foundation directly on the face, with nothing underneath.




The glossy front is kept at bay for about three hours, it took me a little, 4-5 if I put a little 'more.

In conclusion, this primer was limited to doing what I just described, sarebbe un cosmetico più che accettabile, che fa il suo lavoro, mantiene le sue promesse, ed in più è al 97% naturale.

Ma lui non si limita a questo.


PROBLEMI:


Io in tutto l'ho applicato due volte: la prima l'ho messo con sotto uno strato di crema idratante per pelli grasse e l'ho tenuto su per ameno 2-3 ore .

Non mi ha dato problemi, almeno fino a che non è arrivato il momento di struccarsi: ho preso il solito latte detergente, un dischetto d'ovatta e ho cominciato a pulirmi.

La faccia ha cominciato a bruciarmi, laddove passavo lo struccante; all'inizio pensavo al dischetto troppo ruvido, poi al detergente che magari era scaduto (ma era appena aperto).

Alla fine dell'operazione strucco la mia faccia era diventata rossa come un peperone, i pochi brufoli che avevo erano talmente rossi che sembravano triplicati.

Alla fine ho liquidato la questione, pensando che fosse perché mi avvicinavo al quel periodo del mese, in cui di solito mi aumentano i brufoli e la pelle diventa più sensibile, e non ci ho dato tanto peso.

Dopo due-tre giorni metto di nuovo il primer , sulla zona T (tranne che sul mento): stavolta l'ho tenuto su per 5 ore, senza base idratante sotto. Non mi ha dato fastidi, né pizzicori, finché ce l'avevo up.

time to remove make-up, start again pains. This time there was in addition to burning the skin peeled and bone-dry, a widespread patchy redness and pimples at traffic lights.

I decide to let the skin rest and go to bed the day after the red spots are gone, on the other hand, however, have sprung up a bunch of new pimples.

The only point of my face without pimples? The chin.

for three days I was devastated with the skin, dry and scaly to wash my face I used a cleanser for skin ultra-sensitive and delicate, and I burned that too.

It 'been a week since then, and my skin is still traumatized ; persist cracks , a pimple-light, and dryness. I swear, I had a skin even after washing with detergent as degreasing, after an hour had already oily. But now, even after hours of washing (gentle with milk), not me olia''''for nothing.




CONCLUSION:


Eventually I realized that the problem was this primer : said to be ideal for oily skin very (like mine), but the only thing that I does is clog the pores, irritare la pelle, scombinare il naturale equilibrio della cute e far fiorire i brufoli.

Un consiglio: chiunque di vi abbia la pelle secca, o sensibile, per carità non lo metta! Se proprio volete provarlo, mettetelo solo in una zona circoscritta e per poco tempo, e poi osservate i risultati. Io personalmente non lo consiglio a nessun tipo di pelle.

Concludo dicendo che ovviamente i risultati di questo primer variano da persona a persona, da pelle a pelle: se su di me ha avuto un certo effetto, non è detto che lo avrà su un altra persona, che magari se ne innamorerà.

My experience, however, reminded me that we must always go with the cosmetics floor, especially with the''great news'': the first to slather on a new product to all and sundry would be better to try it before in a small area, and then switch to a 'broader application if you notice strange side effects.


Now comes the part on ' incidence where quibble (aka ''Blathers to throttle'') on the various ingredients: put the spoiler below to open it just click the little button ''show,''but if it bores you, goodbye and the next review ^ ^


Spoiler:


INCI:


Now everything is to understand which of the ingredients makes this slaughter: sebum-corrosive agent? An agent corrective ? An opaque?

Meanwhile we look at ' incidence :




Firstly, 97% natural grandfather. I do not know if that is natural for them maybe not for the biodizionario , but I see more red dots and yellow and green ...

The two ingredients which are not included in biodizionario are

L ' enantio chlorantha Bark Extract , extracted from a plant: it helps to regulate g secretions of the sebaceous hiandole by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme 5-alpha while cleaning free radicals. [Source ]

L ' oleanolic acid , however, would be an anti-tumor and relatively non-toxic [ source]. But on another site I read that from experiments on animals (mice, known to have a structure very smile than human) that is very irritating to the skin if put in large doses and is not recognized as a safe ingredient in cosmetics [ source ]

I do not know if it's the combination of the latter two to do the slaughter, but I know that those of Kiko should review the formulation of this primer, or at least try to understand what irritates and so flaky skin!

To understand something here it would take a chemist knowledgeable in the field ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment