photo from Temptalia On site of Temptalia has just appeared a preview of the long-awaited Wonder Woman Mac collection!
products are many and varied, the collection is colorful and all in all I like!
Maybe perhaps the packaging is reminiscent 'toys Children's Bean ... XD
I have already planned to take the princess and the Amazon blush duo mascara green Army of Amazons (refer back to the disappointment of the UD colored mascara color ... Not at all, it is dry! -.-) But you
what do you say? You have already bet something or the packaging has shocked you too? ; D
PS Goldeneye which are good, I realized just now that we have over 50 followers! Many thanks to all those who follow me and comment! It 'also (well, mostly XD) for you that I continue to update this blog and I enjoy it so much to do reviews! I like to discuss and recommend products, I find it a This beautiful community of bloggers!
A big kiss! ^___^
0 comments:
Post a Comment