Price: € 11.90
Where to find: Kiko the brand, or can be ordered from the site
Deadline: 18 months from 'Opening
Quantity: 13.5 g
Here I am with another review on Kiko, always up for a product released with the new line of primers: ladies and gentleman, after Killer primer, here the fixer powder .
Yes, after those in spray, this is the new frontier of comfort make-upposa: Instead of drowning in a cloud of vaporized liquid, smothered in a white dust that even on country roads they are similar. But at least your face will have an ultra-smooth texture, you want to make?
Closed parenthesis comic (?), I'm going to review a product I loved it.
On site Kiko put him among the "fixers trick, but I think we can safely consider it a powder, in the end it has the same functions: you put after the foundation, to secure and dull .
PACKAGING:
Packaging is an architectural masterpiece di scomodità e impiccio supreme: la spugnetta in dotazione non consente un'applicazione mirata, perciò è meglio munirsi di un pennello da cipria e con santa pazienza estrapolare la polvere dal contenitore senza sollevare un nebbione radioattivo.
Capisco che quelli di Kiko volessero risparmiare riciclando il packaging del loro fondo minerale , ma se facevano una confezione con un tappo normale ci semplificavano un attimo la vita ( HD docet ).
QUALITA' IMMEDIATE:
Confezione a parte, l'importante è ciò che si ha dentro, e questa polvere fissante fa tutto ciò che promette.
Appena stesa lascia la pelle setosa e uniforme, un effetto forse a bit 'fake but I'm great! The imperfections are minimized not much.
The fundamental value of this powder, however, is its transparency: you can apply and reapply as you like, there will never be a chalky effect.
E 'the ideal in the morning when you want to give fresh air to the face but cured: fix your make-up without weighing it down.
I do not recommend tapping the powder directly on the face with a sponge, otherwise go for cocaine very morning.
DURABILITY:
It 's the second opaque powder that I feel, and I must say that I find even better than with the Rimmel Stay Matte. My skin
strategic fat (which recovered completely by now Killer Primer) is opaque even for 5-6 hours straight, without shadow of lucidity. Those of
Kiko call fixer, which is usually a product designed to make the makeup last longer, but I have noticed striking changes regarding the duration of my background: it is always the same.
TIPS:
not use the included sponge to blend the powder. I did a couple of times, just rubbing the sponge on the face: the result? From pristine white, beige has become: after the effort made to spread the good end is not at all pleasant find again half of the applicator.
equipe In the limit of the cap of a cream and pour over a bit 'of powder there, so will be easier to take with her brush.
INCI:
The third ingredient on biodizionario not there, but I read on the internet which is an important ingredient against dandruff: I do not know what makes an anti-dandruff in a powder, but it goes well, the incidence at the bottom is not even that bad at all!
CONCLUSION:
Highs: opaque long, leaves skin smooth, being transparent does not weigh down the make-up, allows multiple applications to follow;
Defects: is a bit 'too svolazziera''''uncomfortable packaging.
Well, I can not make a clear comparison with other powders, such as HD Mufe Nevecosmetics or Hollywood, but it seems a good compromise for those who do not want to spend 30 € or place orders online.
the next review ^ _ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment