Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Find A Cruise Partner

Sunshine Award 2011!




quest'award I received from no less than 7 bloggers! ^ _ ^
-Mademoiselle Chanel Mademoiselle Chanel
-* * crescent of Makeup diary
-Berlandina of Berlandina blog

Many thanks to everyone for the compliments! I really appreciate it! ^ _ ^
This award honestly do not know who the party, I tried to move up the chain but in the end I gave up, I ended up on countless blind alleys ... Well, whoever it is, it / thank you for having launched this initiative very nice ^ _ ^

"This award is a kind of public appreciation that we can assign to blogs and bloggers that there are more expensive!"



Instructions:


1) in our post Thanking those who have awarded; (well, I think this is the minimum è_é XD Thanks again millissime !^_^)


2) Write a post for the prize;



3) increased to 12 blogs that we feel worthy;



4) Insert the link of each blogs we chose;



5) Telling rewarded. (Embee, what sense does it give the award if you do not say it to the winners? XD)




And here is my list of 12 blog! In reality I follow type five times (even more), I do not dislike ever read and post to topic truccoso: D





1 - Makeupyourmindgirl ! His blog I like too, I love the previews and reviews trucchereccie! Not to mention his sense of humor ... When put under Christmas Santa Claus beard to Audrey, the image of head of his blog, moments choking with laughter ... XD

2 - Marymakeup It 's a very good make up artist and funny, her posts are always a pleasure to read! ^ ^

3 - Profumissima His blog was the first I've read, from her I got the inspiration to open a blog to make up my own! Also I love his avatar, the purple flower!

4 - Ibiscolilla I love the name of his blog, and I find his reviews very complete, full-quality photos and products''trend''!

5 - Leseose : have a happy and sparkling style, more than una volta sono scoppiata a ridere come una scema leggendo un post (meno male che ero sola in casa... XD)

6- MademoiselleChanel : adoro i post haul di questa ragazza, specie quelli mac; sono quasi catartici! XD

7- Macitaliablog : pur non essendo io una mac-patita che compra caterve di trucchi mac al mese, mi piace andare sul loro blog a vedere le anteprime delle collezioni, gli swatch dei prodotti, i prezzi, le date di uscita... E con una media di due collezioni al mese come può non rimanere alto il mio interesse verso mac? XD

8- Shoppingandreviews : devo a daniG e a Giovanna e alla loro iniziativa di inventario dei nostri trucchi la mia improvvisa and total awareness to my problem: in other words, spend too much on tricks ... >. <'' XD


9 - IltunneldiGiovanna : never been more appropriate title ... I also look out of the tunnel make-up ... In the meantime I'm enjoying the best sides of obsession! xD

10 - Glamourus make-up: I like his reviews in English, for international air we breathe! XD

11 - Fidyabeauty : I love your blog! I find the short but comprehensive reviews, not to mention the look that creates beautiful and striking!

12 - Trucchisvelati : it was like the second blog that I started on the make-up to follow, makes that I find useful reviews on products that interest me often, and more than once tempted me to the path of no return (and the receipt in hand) ... XD


Finish!
XD (I realize that I use too many emoticons ... that this is the next tunnel waiting for me ...? O_o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment