Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Antique Ironing Board Decorating

Shopping for the nails I'm a


Oviesse Today I came from and what you find if the clerk who had just finished setting up the booth essence? You can imagine my joy at seeing all the shelves overflowing and not half empty and vandalized as usual. Under
nails were new arrivals: fake nails and click go and nail stickers with various patterns, faux glaze effect.
Intrigued I took them: the nails were in three versions, standard, and French parties, with the tips Zebra. I took the French out of curiosity, why do not I never seen fake nails for so little money and I had never tried, but could be done for 3.49 €! About
adhesives I chose the fantasy reminiscent of graffiti top coat of layla, with blacks segments on a silver rather than black crusts that only seem to be a glass, you know? I could not make him a decent picture because they were all dazzled, with and without flash. Mysteries of the digital machines.
In the coming days I will try the product and then you'll know if they are valid! Ps
artificial nails have glue already have them, but I've still got a glue pen for safety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment