Monday, November 22, 2010

Drink Pouch Treat Bag

recession chic (too!) - Emergency trousse




«In tempi di crisi le Beauty Bloggers mostrano come si possa essere "chic" a un prezzo contenuto.»



Alla fine mi sono decisa a fare la foto necessaria per questo post. Brutta cosa la pigrizia.
Come al solito, la qualità è discutibile, dato che l'ho fatta col cellulare, ma tant'é, la mia macchinetta digitale da forfait ogni volta che c'é da fotografare, percò tocca arrangiarsi.
Comunque, l'idea originale della ''Recessionista chic'' è partita dal blog Doll's Factory , che ha lanciato un tag che consiste nell'elencare i componenti di un'intero outfit senza che il prezzo complessivo superi i 50 €. Instead Make up your mind girl ! reinvented in the key make-up, brilliant idea!

The rules are simple: you have to show different makeup products, which include the area of \u200b\u200bface, lips and eyes. Each product must not exceed 30 € and the total of all products must not exceed 50 €. Of each entry must state the price.

That said, here's my make-upposo arsenal within 50 €! It 's a very minimal proposal, the bare essentials that I carry around a trick for emergencies or quick touch-ups.

FACE:

1 - Trio correction essence''Forget it!'': € 2.99. I find it useful only the green part, that rose to the eye is not effective, while the beige is too dark.

2 - debby mat foundation solution: 7 €. For a long time I did not like his at all, but when I use it with the powder of Rimmel Stay Matte I have re-evaluated. I lie down with a sponge for those who are a bit 'in all the beauty shops, including the 2-3 €.

3 - Stay Matte Powder: 6.60 € Water and soap.
ps I apply with a brush of powder from an old set of Sephora, but a valid solution could be to H & M to 3.99 euro.




EYES:

4 - Four eyeshadow in essence Hello Beautiful!: 3 €. Non nude eyeshadow quad very writers but perfect for a fast machine that I do not.

5 - Brush for eyeshadow H & M: 1.99 €. A pleasant discovery: soft, economical, and also excellent in the blend in the shadows.

6 - Solid Black Pencil H & M: 1.99. Scriventissima is not and will not fade much, but for me it's perfect for a light application and a little eye-catching result. He writes in rhyming discreetly inside the eye.

7 - Black Mascara mania Essence: € 3.50. Mascara without infamy and without praise, it does wonders for your eyelashes. Mine are quite long and thick and does nothing but make them more defined and black, no ambitions volumizing and / or stretching.

Lips: Lipgloss

Sunclub Sunkiss coral in 09: 1.99 €. A beautiful tone, since I got it has become my favorite lipgloss. It lasts a couple of Oretta if you do not eat and / or drinks, and is unobtrusive on the lips.




It 'just a skeleton crew, I do not like carrying around car cosmetics, I am fine with things low cost, medium quality that even if I lose or break me I can say' who cares' .
Regarding the make-up kits, there are many around at reasonable prices, like those of H & M at 5 €, or maybe Accessorize o Oviesse.


Ricapitolando:

fondotinta Debby: 7 euro
cipria Rimmel 6,60 euro
correttori Essence 2,99 euro
quad Essence 3,00 euro
pennello occhi H&M 1,99 euro
matita nera H&M 1,99 euro
mascara Essence 3,50 euro
lipgloss Essence 1,99 euro

Consigli (strumenti di applicazione e strucco):

pennello cipria H&M 3,99
spugnette 2-3 euro, reperibili in ogni profumeria
salviette struccanti Fior di Magnolia sui 3 euro (mi ci trovo bene perché non bruciano e struccano tutto).


Il totale, senza contare i consigli e la trousse, sarebbe di 29,06 € . I think it's a reasonable price for a make-up bag to take with you in an emergency bag all day, bouncing between, falls, strokes and so on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment