Here is a product of which I had completely forgotten: The famous trio of Essence correction.
begin now by saying to me that this is cosmetic only liked the green. That rose is ineffective on dark circles under the eyes I have, and that beige is too dark for my complexion.
Price is € 2.99, almost nothing, and is convenient to carry in stock for last minute touches.
The duration of the correction is good, then just take them for a simple cleanser.
CORRECTOR GREEN:
Tip: if you have just get a little redness and tap on the affected area carefully, so that it rests with the ' complexion without leaving ugly green patches.
The coverage is good, I apply the concealer before foundation and I'm careful to shadow them well, and actually blushes are quite more subdued, especially those on the sides of the nose.
effect long enough, about 4-5 hours, then inevitably ricicciano redness, but for the price she'd say it's a good result.
CONCEALER ROSE.
says on the packaging that is used for dark circles now, I have only slight dark circles under the eyes, nothing dramatic, but the correction still can not hide.
The texture is light, non-clog the skin and extends well: it should make 'rested' look, rather creates a faux-cool at all natural.
After several hours that I put on I noticed that the skin tends to turn gray, so you switch from mock-wake effect to mock-zombie.
CONCEALER BEIGE:
This would be the correction for all other shortcomings: frankly, for those not his skin dark or very tanned, this color is not good.
I have the skin color mozzarella, and thus artfully blending the critical point we note that it is troppo scuro, e le imperfezioni risultano pure accentuate.
Inoltre ho riscontrato in questo una consistenza più pastosa, che rende la stesura più ostica.
Un consiglio: se volete usarlo come copri-occhiaie (io ci ho provato), lasciate perdere. Si infila nelle pieghette sotto l'occhio che è un piacere, e se ci sono degli aloni scuri li farà risaltare, dandovi un'aria da boxeur con la luna storta.
INCI:
L'inci è molto brutto, specie per la paraffina (un petrolato) elencata come primo ingrediente.
Una cosa che non mi piace dei cosmetici essence è che gli ingredienti non te li mettono sulla scatola, così quando stai acquistando you do not have the list handy and you can not make informed purchasing decisions (the ingredients of all products are still on-line at site ).
PS I used two sites to check the ingredients, if you see green smiley faces instead of colored dots, it is because that ingredient I found on the site cosmetics cops '''' , and there was this kind of sticker.
CULTURE CORNER:
If you open the spoiler (click on the small button''show''), contains a description of the ingredients with the red dot (the most dangerous) in the product reviewed: explain where derived, and / or what may cause, and or because they are used in place of other more natural. So if the thing does not interest you, go well beyond! ^ ^
SOURCES: wikipedia
The synthetic wax is a wax instead derived from fossil fuels such as natural gas (the one that forms in the oil fields for the decomposition of anaerobic organisms). It can cause cancer, as evidenced by some animal tests, which are exposed to small doses of the chemical you are sick with cancer. This is why those who work closely with this material may expose themselves for only short periods. Also more and more tests on animals have shown that there may be irritation of the skin, so if after using these markers it has irritated the skin, may be the synthetic wax.
SOURCES: cosmeticdatabase
The ceresin would be a mixture of hydrocarbons obtained from the purification dell'ozokerite, a mineral wax. It is part of the group of mineral waxes, and is the most common with paraffin. An alternative would be slightly more natural beeswax, just being in the business of the wax most precious (and expensive), they often prefer cheaper alternatives but less natural (mineral waxes).
SOURCES: cosmeticsdatabase.com / drugs.com / beessources.com
I wrote all this Pappardella ingredients from red dot because I like to know what I do and where coated stems, and if they can have side effects. It seems right to share the results of this research, if you're interested in learning more about what's behind those names read so abstruse that they do not tell nothing.
add, however, that I, being an omnivore make-up, knowing that many products are not EcoBio, buy them anyway. My choice is certainly debatable, but it is a conscious decision maybe in a week or two months to a year and I'll change my mind completely all'ecobio, but meanwhile I think just about any case on what is hidden behind a beautiful color cosmetic . So my hypocrisy is not only a desire to learn more and not be a completely passive consumer! :)
Having trawled the incidence and turned it inside out, I can say that there is no doubt the best around in terms of ingredients.
The yield of the product for me is remarkable only by the green side, the other two are useless.
In conclusion, do not waste it will continue to use the green part until it ends, but not always, only when my face will be in full red alert (again)!
0 comments:
Post a Comment