Friday, November 5, 2010

Combination Lock Brinks Forgot

Haul plus Essence


The haul back to the essence of last week, but the glam are double this.
Essence Of the remnants of summer collection I took 3 lipgloss, all discounted to 99 cents ... And who could resist?
One then has become my favorite, the sunkiss coral, coral colored with a splendid micro-sbrillini pink-fuchsia (pictured is in the middle).




Then today I went to Kiko and what I find? That the pencils are finishing Glam Double the speed of light and will not be restocking, so I guess there is no hope di trovarle ai saldi invernali.

Comunque io ne ho prese due, la 1 e la 3, e posso ritenermi soddisfatta perchè l'oro è bellissimo, il nero scriventissimo e il viola super scintillante (anche se dalla foto non risulta).











Questo è un piccolo extra: uno swatch della Undercurrent, la matita uscita con la Tartan Tale, purtroppo sold out in via del Babuino dove sono andata.
It 's a very special color: forest green base with darker tones and while many sbrillini changing, depending on the series that seem to light or golden or olive green shiny (again the photo does not do justice to NOTHING).




If you're wondering why I did swatch at my house if it was sold out, do not worry, I have scrubbed the tester! XD
just me on the arm are swatch in the store and then I have not had the heart to take it away ... So I'm holding up the home.
I know, is internment, but there you are not new to these crazy things ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment