This long weekend just ended was full of shopping!
Before I went to the flagship store at the Bodyshop vain search of the beautiful with the leaves blush, which of course was already sold out.
Before I went to the flagship store at the Bodyshop vain search of the beautiful with the leaves blush, which of course was already sold out.
I still had a look at products under lo sguardo ossessivo della commessa: devo ammettere che nonostante i prezzi altini ci sono alcune cose davvero interessanti, per cui tornerò presto da quelle parti per una ricognizione!
Poi è stata la volta di Lush: ho sempre sognato di mettere piede in un negozio di questo marchio e farmi inebriare dai profumi e dagli aromi de suoi prodotti!
Ecco, diciamo che appena entrata sono stata più che altro colpita dall'olezzo che si spandeva dalla merce: un pugno allo stomaco che mi ha fatto rimanere in apnea per circa 15 minuti, il tempo di prendere ciò che già volevo più qualche fuoriprogramma e fuggire fuori, verso the salvation of my nose.
The shop in question is the one of Via del Corso, and without a hole discounts: a tiny space with too much stuff stacked in piles all over fragrance.
I could not fully appreciate the aromas of different things, but in the great throng I was advised by a very nice job, however, that helped me to orient myself in that bedlam.
the end I chose a liquid bubble bath Happy hippy, Labbrasivo flavored chewing gum and a piece of soap Nonsimangia. I also received a small gift, a little 'Tuttifrutti shampoo for oily hair, just what I saw on the site and I have not taken because I did not want to spend too much!
So far I have only tried Labbrasivo, which has a great smell and taste sugary adorable!
Nonsimangia soap has a wonderful smell, they're right to say that you'll put it in the trash without making a fuss! XD
Finally this morning, braving the early morning laziness and rain (especially the rain ...) I went to Mac at 11 live to see the new collection. Around strangely there was a lot of people, the metro was fuller than usual! Not to mention the shops, almost all open, Sephora, etc Kiko.
Just came here from that first Mac I will stand up in front of individual products: the blush was not anything that I think the fuchsia importation, My Highland Honey was a pale-orange sand tone.
mono eye shadows, which extolled the many innovative texture, they were so soft and easy to apply, but no color struck me in particular. Perhaps maybe the eggplant, but nothing to scream to the miracle.
A COLOSSAL disappointment instead were the pigments: I imagined vivid and crisp, instead swatch on hand had a black base and opaque that killed literally every note of color. Needless to say that the Moonlight night I have not got.
The other stand bore the brush sets, beautiful but bristle a bit 'Durette, sets eyes, face and lips, the cute packaging, but unfortunately, very expensive! Only the powder kit + two blush was 60 €!
the end against any prospect of Peaches blush I bought the permanent collection. He was already on my wishlist and then as already said are at the height of blush, and that light peach and the texture mooorbida I were trying way too long!
I then finished my tour from Sephora to look at the cute kit Christmas Too faced e Benefit, e da Kiko, dove ho scoperto con amarezza che l'offerta sui mascara è già finita! E io che volevo prendere il brow gel...
Ebbene, a mente fredda posso dire che questa Tartan tale non è tutto questo gran che, forse sono io che avevo troppe aspettative.
Alcuni prodotti degni di menzione sono comunque l'ombretto Semi-precious, il melanzana, la palette Twists of Tartan, quella con l'ombretto Vainglorious, e la matita Pearlglide Undercurrent, senza sconti un bellissimo tono di verde acqua brillante, talmente particolare che mi sa proprio che uno di questi giorni torno e la prendo! ;)
pencil Undercurrent CREDITS: photo taken by Purple Hibiscus
0 comments:
Post a Comment