Today I was part of the Via del Corso errands, so I decided to make a quick detour from Kiko
to see the new collection.
The shop was surprisingly half-empty, so I could see all the products in record time, without trooped in bags or other women to step on their foot to someone. The product that most impressed me is the visually Shimmer Powder : it is bigger than it looks, with a texture particular, like 'lunar grooves changing '.
The 01 rose and violet then wonderful, if the bill balances with a decent discount will be mine for sure!
Disappointment for the total instead of eye shadow trio: writers are little, weak and ill-assorted. For 8 euro not worth it, so step.
I also had a way to make a fool of me everyday I take the tester Gold Drops and shake, then I put a few drops on your hand and try to straighten it. Result? The back of my hand looked like a reflector . To which I got a girl who has kindly explained that they need very little for a nice and that if they put too much risk of making a mess. Thank you so much, I had not noticed.
The prod
eight but I was really captured her heart is Pearly Puff black edition: it is basically a comforter that has a lovely black silver powder illuminating. Just tap it gently on the face and the face will shine for millions of sbrillini silver: it is the ne plus ultra of useless things and pretty, but it must be mine!
The colored pencils are not as formidable Double Glam (which were only the first three numbers): the color is very striking, discreet, they are ideal for those who may want to eye Suddenly more soft .
I have also seen that have just returned lipsticks Red Emotion: the stand was full strategic and testers untouched, even if they were missing a few. Were available in two textures , satin and sheere : Unfortunately, no one hit me particularly , they seemed all too sbrillantosi , but I imagine that you are suitable for the Gold Christmas.
A cool head is not in fact an exciting collection that makes you want to sling out of the house / office / university / school to go to buy something that you do not hold back any longer. They are products you've seen and stravisti But for people like me want to take off a whim can do so in the name of the spirit of Christmas at prices quite content.
The shop was surprisingly half-empty, so I could see all the products in record time, without trooped in bags or other women to step on their foot to someone. The product that most impressed me is the visually Shimmer Powder : it is bigger than it looks, with a texture particular, like 'lunar grooves changing '.
The 01 rose and violet then wonderful, if the bill balances with a decent discount will be mine for sure! Disappointment for the total instead of eye shadow trio: writers are little, weak and ill-assorted. For 8 euro not worth it, so step.
I also had a way to make a fool of me everyday I take the tester Gold Drops and shake, then I put a few drops on your hand and try to straighten it. Result? The back of my hand looked like a reflector . To which I got a girl who has kindly explained that they need very little for a nice and that if they put too much risk of making a mess. Thank you so much, I had not noticed.
The prod
eight but I was really captured her heart is Pearly Puff black edition: it is basically a comforter that has a lovely black silver powder illuminating. Just tap it gently on the face and the face will shine for millions of sbrillini silver: it is the ne plus ultra of useless things and pretty, but it must be mine! The colored pencils are not as formidable Double Glam (which were only the first three numbers): the color is very striking, discreet, they are ideal for those who may want to eye Suddenly more soft .
I have also seen that have just returned lipsticks Red Emotion: the stand was full strategic and testers untouched, even if they were missing a few. Were available in two textures , satin and sheere : Unfortunately, no one hit me particularly , they seemed all too sbrillantosi , but I imagine that you are suitable for the Gold Christmas.
A cool head is not in fact an exciting collection that makes you want to sling out of the house / office / university / school to go to buy something that you do not hold back any longer. They are products you've seen and stravisti But for people like me want to take off a whim can do so in the name of the spirit of Christmas at prices quite content.
0 comments:
Post a Comment